Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another Teacher Name Frame


Last year, I made this name frame for Carter's kindergarten teacher. I was so excited to see that she had it hung in her new classroom window when I visited the school this year. So, I decided to make one for his first grade teacher as an end of the year gift. I also made this notebook for her earlier this year. I hope she loves it! :)

Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets:
Headline Alphabet
School Days

Stampin' Up! Cardstock:
Whisper White
Real Red
Basic Black
Stampin' Up! Ink:
Whisper White Craft Ink

Accessories:
Stampin' Up! Bold Brights Brads
non-SU ribbon
stickers
Cricut (to cut out the "Ms.")

1 comment:

Jess said...

What fun teacher gifts! I love the journal. You did a great job on both. As a teacher, I know I'd LOVE to get gifts like these..