Sunday, June 17, 2007

Organizing Cardstock


Anyone who knows me knows that I am a SUPERFREAK about organization. I have all of my Stampin' Up! cardstock in hanging file folders labeled with actual SU! cardstock. I have two crates from Office Max that house all the folders. When I have a lot of cardstock, they are jammed full and I wished I have 3 or 4 crates. It's easy to see at a glance which colors I need. Also, when I have scraps that I know are big enough to use, I file them in the front of the appropriate folder so I don't have to search through a box of scraps I'll never look into. I've done it before and it just doesn't work for me! I would love to eventually get one of those boxes on wheels so I can roll it around. Right now, they're under my table on the floor. Like I said before, when there's a lot of cardstock, they're jammed full and hard to move. But until I find a local scrapbook store going out of business and selling their displays, this is what I'll use!

No comments: