Thursday, June 14, 2007

Teacher Name Frames



I made this name frame for Carter's kindergarten teacher. The frame came from Wal-Mart. I used background paper, sticker and ribbon from Michael's. Everything else is Stampin' Up! I used SU!'s Big Deal Alphabet, Hodgepodge Hardware Kit, and cardstock (Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White).


These are so fun to make. I've also made them for each of the seasons. I have a frame sitting on the front entry table year-round depending on the season. You can find the photos in my Stampin' Up! gallery.


I also made one for my grandma for Christmas. I basically used the same layout, using the word "Grandma" using SU!'s Headline Alphabet. Then, I used the Tag Punch to cut out a tag with each of the grandkid's names.


You should try one! They're very addicting!

No comments: