Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Harvest


I made this simple card over the weekend to prepare for the Fall Card Buffet. This card will be one of the four cards that you can make on World Card Making Day at my event. I love the stamped image of the pumpkins. Instead of straight, drawn lines, they are kind of "scribbled". I used my watercolor pen and the ink lifted off of the top of the ink pad lid. I'm not a fabulous watercolorer, but I think this turned out pretty nice. The card needed to be simple so that we can make several of them in a short amount of time during the Card Buffet.

At the class, you'll have the opportunity to make this card, in addition to three others (Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving). Let me know if you'd like to come!

Stamps:
Autumn Harvest (Stampin' Up mini catalog)
Loads of Love

Ink/Cardstock:
Chocolate Chip cardstock
Timber Brown Stazon
Pumpkin Pie cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Stazon ink
Very Vanilla cardstock

No comments: