Sunday, November 11, 2007

Posh Puppies



I made this scrapbook page for my parents. They have two spoiled Maltese dogs named Maggie and Abbey.
A few years ago, I started a scrapbook for my mom and dad. Every so often, maybe on a holiday, I add a page to their book. I added a family tree page, a page on how they met, and various photos of family, etc. Friday was their wedding anniversary, so I made this page of their precious poochies. I will write the dog's names on the black and pink tags, which I thought looked kind of like a dog tag. Since the doggies are so hard to tell apart, I wanted to be sure which one was which before I wrote the names!
I apologize for the crooked photo shot. The page is heavy with the embellishments and just wouldn't cooperate!

Stamps:
So Very (Stampin' Up!)

Ink:
Whisper White Craft (Stampin' Up!)

Cardstock:
Basic Black (Stampin' Up!)
Pink Passion (Stampin' Up!)

Designer Paper:
from Archiver's

Embellishments:
Rhinestones (Stampin' Up!)
Star jewel

Tools:
Tag punch (Stampin' Up!)
Scallop punch (Stampin' Up!)
circle punches (Stampin' Up!)

No comments: