Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just Breathe...

This is my mom's first name! She made this for her boss's birthday. Her boss is a doctor and always uses this saying. She came over and we stamped the letters, chose the paper and talked about some possible layouts and embellishments. I sent her off to make the frame and this is what she came up with! Pretty darn good, huh? Sorry for the bad photo! I took it in the garage on a rainy day. All stamps, ink and paper are from Stampin' Up! Won't you leave my mom a nice comment? THANKS!

4 comments:

Tina said...

What a great project. The colors are just fantastic!

Mary said...

Great work!

Michelle said...

This is wonderful! I think I may case this. I have to keep something like this by my desk on those days when the kids are driving me up the wall! lol

Becky Carafa said...

wonderful! I love the colors!