Saturday, December 22, 2007

Just for Fun...and totally not stamping related...

This is my *very* favorite commercial....ever. Every time I see this commercial, I can't help but to start jammin'. My kids love it too and always take a peek to make sure I'm dancing. :)
The link below doesn't do justice compared to the real commercial on t.v., because the music doesn't quite line up with the dancin'. Watch for it on t.v.!

Click here to see Michele's favorite commercial


Have a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

TOOOO Funny!

You've been tagged:
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.