Saturday, December 1, 2007

BIG ANNOUNECEMENTS!

Today was the highly anticipated announcement of the Stampin' Up! retired list! Click on the list above for a bigger version, or email me at michlz319@yahoo.com and I'll send one to you. These stamp sets are available until January 1st. The new catalog starts on January 2nd!

A few surprises for me on the list....Headline Alphabet...Letterpress Alphabet...Monogram Letters...Monkey Business...Double Line Doodles....Looks Like Spring...

Now, I have to decide what I *have* to have before then....AND today is the first day demonstrators can pre-order from the Preview catalog. Decisions, decisions...I have to have the A Little Birdie Told Me set and maybe the Happy Heart Day too! As a demonstrator, I get 20% off of these sets normally, but we are also getting an extra 15% off of just the sets out of the Preview. Stampin' Up! gives us this great deal so that we order these sets to show YOU when the new catalog is released. :)
Here is the A Little Birdie Told Me set:

AND....big announcement #2...more specials for YOU!
Click on the flyer for more details. :)

No comments: