Friday, February 22, 2008

Pink and Brown Birthday Whimsy




Anybody who knows me can testify that I *love* pink and I love it even more when it is matched up with brown. And it uses my new *favorite* Berry Bliss Designer Paper. This was going to be one of the cards that we made at the Sale-a-Bration workshop. You can't tell from the photo, (unless you click on the photo for a close-up), but I used Crystal Effects on the pink plate to make it shiny like a real plate. I thought that was a mighty smart idea!

Stamps:
Birthday Whimsy (free Sale-a-Bration set)

Ink:
Black StazOn
Whisper White Craft
Regal Rose Marker

Paper:
Chocolate Chip cardstock
Regal Rose cardstock
Berry Bliss Designer Paper

Crystal Effects
Ribbon from Michael's

16 comments:

Stacy said...

I love your card. I do not have that set yet but I will when my darn order gets picked and shipped. Chocolate Chip is my fav color and I like it matched with the softer colors, pretty in pink, certainly celery, barely banana and bashful blue. Take care and your blog is great, I'll be back. Stacy

Aaron and Jessica said...

I love the colors and stamp set you used. Just adorable!!

Great job!
Jessica Lynn

Nardi said...

Yum!! I LOVE these colours together. Beautiful! TFS!

Daz said...

Love this! I hope you don't mind if I case? I just got this set and have been wanting to use it.

Danyelle Kessler said...

Dahling....this is divine. Wow! colors.

Helen said...

I adore pink and brown - it's so retro and so lovely. This is a fab card!

Aimee said...

love the pink and browns you have on this card...

ElyBlair said...

So Pretty!

workswithpaper said...

Beautiful card. I love pink and brown together.
Hugs, Dale<><

Keri Lee Sereika said...

How cute! I too am a huge fan of pink and brown! And Blue and Brown....that is a great one too!

Tania said...

This is such a lovely card! Love the colors u used!

Lorraine said...

this is so pretty. i love pink and brown together and the berry bliss dp is perfect! thanks for sharing this!

Teresa said...

Wow, this is absolutely adorable!

daiseyfreak said...

This is a sweet card, love the colors

Niki Estes said...

Cute card! Love those colors!

kerianne said...

Absolutely yummy card!! LOVE pink and brown together!!