Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Inspired by Berries~My Color Inspiration #1



Whisper White
Sky Blue
Rose Red
Elegant Eggplant


I loved the idea of using a magazine photo to inspire a color combination, like in the post below. Today, my new issue of Country Living came and I found this gorgeous photo of berries. For any of you that have this issue (July 2008), it's on page 132. I love the color combination, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. In fact, I even am calling it My Color Inspiration #1, just in case there actually might be a #2 or #42.
I started by choosing the Stampin' Up! colors that matched the photo. (Anywahoo....here are the colors:
Rose Red
Elegant Eggplant
Sky Blue (In Color)
Whisper White

I will post the card that I made tomorrow (Thursday), so stay tuned to see it. In the meantime, try it for yourself! The only rule is that you have to use every color listed above in some way! Send me your photo or email me a link and I'll post them all here! Ooohh, this is gonna be fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool idea! Will have to check back for card! Love your header by the way!

Helen said...

Yum, that colour combo looks good enough to eat! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. :)