Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pay It Forward Blog Candy


I won some blog candy from Mary Dawn's blog My Pink Mexico. So, as a result, I will be giving away THREE envelopes with blog candy. Here's what I am including:
  • brown ribbon (1 spool)
  • tan ribbon (1 spool)
  • Vellum marker dual-tipped (1)
  • double sided adhesive (1)
  • Just Jinger scrapbooking element (1) (each envelope will be different)
The first three posters to this thread (U.S. addresses only) will win my blog candy. Here are the details:

  • To be eligible, you must be willing to Pay It Forward yourself.
  • You must be a blogger.
  • You will put together three PIF packages to give away on your blog as "Pay It Forward".
  • I will email you when you post to get your US address.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't play, I don't have a blog, but what on earth is a vellum marker???

Kassiah said...

I want to play, am I too late? Thanks so much!!! Oh btw, I didn't know I could make all those scallops with my cricut. Thanks for posting it!

Nicole said...

Great blog candy! Do I qualify?? I've got a blog - undertheinkfluence.blogspot.com and am MORE than willing to PIF!

Hugs!

Nicole said...

Hi Michele! Just wented to let you know that my blog candy arrived yesterday. Thanks so much! I love it all!

Also wanted to let you know that I've posted my blog candy giveaway on my blog today.

Have a great 4th of July!