Monday, June 16, 2008

Who wants Free stuff?

The new Fall-Winter Idea Book and Catalog is almost here! See the countdown calendar over there on your right?

You know there is going to be *so* much in that catalog that you want, but your budget just cannot afford it all right now! I have an easy solution for you! My buyer's club!
5 stampers get together with me and we all spent $25 on anything in the catalog each month. They email or call me with their order and we never actually got together as a "party". By all 6 of us spending $25 each month, the order was at least $150 each month. With the "workshop" over $150, it qualified for hostess benefits. So, each one of us got a turn being the "hostess" on of the months. As a virtual hostess, you earn at least $15 in free merchandise, plus a free stamp set that only hostesses can earn.

Some of the "hostesses" wanted to earn more benefits, so I actually did a workshop at their house and they invited their friends. You could also have your stamper friends look at the catalog and we can collect outside orders. The orders from the workshop got added on to the buyer's club orders and she earned more. Also, because there were 6 of us, the club went for 6 months.

Here are the details:
  • Free Fall-Winter Idea Book and Catalog
  • Free hostess stamp set
  • Free merchandise (at least $15)
  • 6 month commitment (August-January)
  • Spend $25 per month
  • As a sign-up bonus, I am including 4 free double-sided adhesive runners
Sound interesting? Email me with questions. I have a few slots open for the upcoming club!

What if you're not in Illinois? Not a problem! I will ship directly to you!

No comments: