Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I won! I won!




Who doesn't like free stuff? And what girl doesn't love flowers? PRIMA flowers, that is! I won a $35 gift certificate from Paperosity thanks to Joan B.'s blog. You can read the original contest here and you can read about the answer here. I had a hard decision on what to order.....clear stamps (which I've never used), die cuts, prima flowers, buttons, brads....oh, the choices. So, I ended up with Primas, Primas and more Primas. And might I add that I placed the order on a Saturday afternoon, it was shipped Priority within an hour and I got it on Monday. How FABULOUS is that? Thanks to Joan B. and Paperosity!

So, now I'm waiting for my first order from the catalog to come. It wasn't supposed to come until tomorrow, but the UPS site says it's "out for delivery"! YEAH! Of course, in the meantime, I managed to place another order. Enough to get hostess benefits and free stuff....
:)

I have an action research plan due on Monday, which I haven't started. With all these Primas and my new order coming any minute, it looks like it's going to be a true test of my dedication.

3 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! That is fantastic! I JUST got a set of the primas in the striped canister yesterday, so I know how awesome they are! Congrats!

Robyn said...

Oh you are so lucky!! What a great prize to win!!

Jane Reads said...

Congrats on winning such a great prize! Have fun with the Primas.

P.S. You have been tagged!