Sunday, July 29, 2007

In Color Workshop Cards

We made these two cards at my Stampin' Up! workshop last night. (I'll post the *way* cute Hershey Kiss box tomorrow....I'm too lazy to go downstairs and take the photo......)
The card on top is so fast! You could whip up a bunch of these quickly for a gift. Everyone used the Crop-a-Dile for the first time and were SO impressed! I am *in love* with this tool!
All ingredients are from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Outlined for Fun, Dilly Dally Friends Stampin' Around wheel
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, eyelets, Crop-a-Dile



I just love how the colors on this one look together! The great thing about the All About U set is that everyone got to choose the words that work best....it could say:
Bless U, Celebrate U, Love, U, Miss U, Thank U, Happy For U, just be U, Good for U, or U are the best! The set also has a great little flower and heart that we used with VersaMark on the background for a subtle effect.
Ingredients are all Stampin' Up!
Stamps: All About U
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White,
Ink: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Versamark
Accessories: 1" circle punch, Signo White gel pen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cards look great! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I wish I could have made it.

AJ said...

I absolutely love the wasabi one!! Fabulous!