Sunday, July 1, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged for the first time (thanks Jennifer). Here are the rules:

  • I must post 7 random things about me
  • Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.
  • Post rules and the bloggers I tagged here.
  • Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged.

Here goes 7 facts about myself:

  • I am a cheese fanatic. I love cheese and anything covered in cheese.
  • I hate having wet feet (like stepping in a puddle in the kitchen), especially with socks on.
  • I have a very keen sense of smell. Drives my husband crazy
  • I wish I had more freckles.
  • I am an internet-a-holic. I need an IA group. This also drives my husband crazy.
  • I am a Disney freak. Love to visit, love to see the movies, love to listen to the podcasts.
  • I have always wanted to be famous.

Who I am tagging:

Emily Giovanni

Curveballs2007

Freckled Fun

Fanciful Creations

Desperate Stamper

Captain Crafter

Basement Stamper

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for playing!