Wednesday, June 27, 2007

In Colors and Pick-a-Petal







I was excited to try the One Sheet Wonder with all of the new In Colors after Sue did at the class on Saturday. So, I used Pick-a-Petal and all the new colors and played for a while. I am hooked on the OSW. Now that a whole bunch of sets have retired, I need to build up my cards to demo with new sets!


I'll be stalking the mailman again this afternoon hoping for my demonstrator copy of the new catalog! Otherwise, I am expecting UPS to drop off the cases I ordered by tomorrow! Let me know if you want one. I am selling them for $5, plus you'll get a coupon sheet to use each month. Of course, if you want it for free, you can join the buyer's club. Contact me or click on my Stampin' Up! website link on the side for more details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle! Love your OSW cards- great idea to use Pick a Petal- I'll be trying that out myself! My catalogs come TOMORROW!!! woo woo! Happy Stampin- d:)

Lori Barnett said...

I love these cards! I need to get my pick a petal set out and play with it again. Yes...I'm browsing through your old posts :) I look at new posts and then jump back in the archives to see what you made in the past.....don't want to miss something ya know :)