Saturday, June 23, 2007

One Sheet Wonder (Part II)



So, today was the One Sheet Wonder class. I wanted to post one of our cards (from the set of 10) so you could see what a difference the color and stamp sets make. The first card is Sue's. She used the new In-Colors (Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou and Wild Wasabi) with the retiring Simply Circles set.



The card above is the one I made using the NEW set called Baroque Motifs. You can order it starting on July 1, along with the In Colors that Sue used above. I used mostly the Rich Regals family (Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant and Bravo Burgundy). I love the way these two turned out!



This last card is a close-up of one that I posted a couple days ago. Again, same template, but different colors and stamps. This one is more light and airy, by color and also because the stamp is not solid. I could have chosen to color in a few flowers here and there, but for now, I'll leave it as is. This set, Double Line Doodle" will also be in the NEW catalog!

Have you called me to pre-order yours yet?

I will also be posting photos later of my NEW Stampin' Rubber room!

No comments: