Saturday, June 30, 2007

Improving my Space!



Tonight we took a trip to the local Home Depot and purchased some pegboard and hooks for all my stuff! Hubby had to drill into the cement wall, so it's nice and durable! I have all my punches hung along a curtain rod. I think I will need to buy a second one tomorrow for three reasons. Notice how it's bowing in the middle? Notice how there's no room left? And did you notice all the cool new punches in the new Stampin' Up! catalog? Yep. I need another row.


I also left lots of space on the bottom right side, because almost every jumbo wheel in the new catalog is on my wish list.....


And I hear you wondering what the heck that GIANT pink hole puncher is on the top. After wanting it and needing it forever and changing my mind back and forth, I finally bought a Crop-a-Dile yesterday. OMG!!!! This thing is AWESOME! It punches holes and attaches eyelets with super ease in about 5 seconds! I told everyone about it today! This one is pink, but the one in the new SU catalog is black and silver. This is something you MUST have. I spent yesterday putting eyelets in every card without an embellishment yesterday!


I went to my upline's house today and we ate yummy crab rangoon and played with all the new stamps and In Colors. I will upload those tomorrow!


WooHOO! Tomorrow I can order from the new SU! catalog!!!!!!

4 comments:

fhzwart said...

Wow! What a truly remarkable hobby area! You must be so proud of that space. I can't possibly think of anything else you might need in your beautiful stamping area. You have a great space to hold small classes, a wonderfully organized area for all your stamps and supplies. I mean, look how light and bright it is.....simply amazing! And, best of all you have an area that is away from all the distractions of your husband and children....I am truly impressed! You must have a very supportive husband that supports your growing hobby....AAAA++++ to you!! Love, Frank (Supportive Husband)

Unknown said...

Nice hobby area. Love it.

Also, You've been tagged:
http://stampinspot.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love it -- can you come organize my room?


Good job!!!

Heather said...

I hear ya on the more punch storage. I just put up two curtain rods and I'm gonna need a third for my big punches. It's already full and I've got two large punches on the way.

I love the peg board! Doesn't if feel great to be organized?